Hello everyone,
My name is Silly!! *waving hands* Have any idea why my owner named me Silly? Try looking at the photoz, I guess you would have figured it out. Yes, it's not my fault that i have a silly grin on my face, is it? By the way, I love shaking my head too [which makes me look even more silly aka bodoh bodoh]. Can't help it, that natural too...blame the people that manufactured me if you want to. I love my new home because i have a lot of "friends" here!! But too bad for them they are not as cute as me.
My name is Silly!! *waving hands* Have any idea why my owner named me Silly? Try looking at the photoz, I guess you would have figured it out. Yes, it's not my fault that i have a silly grin on my face, is it? By the way, I love shaking my head too [which makes me look even more silly aka bodoh bodoh]. Can't help it, that natural too...blame the people that manufactured me if you want to. I love my new home because i have a lot of "friends" here!! But too bad for them they are not as cute as me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment